Delivering Family and Pediatric Dentistry in Bellevue
Our team understands the importance of maintaining a beautiful smile. Whether you need have some dental work done in order to attain this goal or you are looking to maintain or enhance your smile, we are your go-to professionals. Just ask around the Seattle area for others’ opinions on our services.
We strive to provide the care and attention you deserve. Thanks for finding our site and considering all of the possibilities we have to offer your oral health.
We are an affordable dental clinic working with dental insurance and all types of dental plans to provide you valuable treatments. In addition to a pediatric dentist facility, we are an emergency dentist when you have a dental emergency, cosmetic dentistry specialists, restorative work experts and collaborators with your best dental plan provider.
Browse our website, where we discuss major treatments for preventive care, restoration, and cosmetically enhancing the smile. Be sure to read our dentist reviews that can be found online as well. All dentists can claim to be the best, but only their current and past clients can provide the evidence and proof! Hear it from them!
Restoration Dental – Root Canals, Wisdom Teeth Removal and Dental Implants
One of the areas we excel in is restoration works. This entails bringing the mouth back to its original form and function. Perhaps you lost a tooth, are suffering dramatic tooth cavity or root canal pain, are in need of a wisdom tooth extraction, or some type of teeth implants.
We can provide education and procedural care for all of these cases, and then some! Starting from the first visit, we will be able to address any shortcomings in your oral health and suggest a plan to get back on track. If you have extensive dental treatments from the past, we can ensure they are still in good condition and build from there.
Lets discuss some of our treatments.
- Wisdom Teeth Removal Usually young adults and those in immediate need of removal are candidates for removing the wisdom teeth. Because of the size of the teeth and late growth, they can often cause problems to the rest of the mouth. X-rays and diagnosis are the best way to tell if they ought to be removed. A wisdom tooth extraction is most simple when they are growing or before they begin to grow. Later stage removal is often painful and complicated. Visiting us for an exam, we will be able to address this issue before you find yourself needing an emergency tooth extraction.
- Root Canals What is a root canal? It is the process of removing infected and rotten pulp, or soft tissue from the interior part of teeth. The cost of a root canal is much more affordable than it used to be in the past. This is due to technological advances and the development of newer and better tools. The advances in the process means it is much more affordable and available to everyone! Tooth decay does not mean that you have to have a tooth pulled, we can now just go in and take the infected interior out!
- Teeth Bonding The simplest, most rapid, and easiest way to fix a broken tooth or fill in for a root canal. Using a resin that looks just like your natural tooth, we can replace a missing portion. This uses a composite resin that is bonded to the teeth to form the missing part of a tooth.
- Crowns for Teeth Dental crowns cost slightly more than bonding but provide a longer lasting and often times sturdier solution. Teeth crowns are utilized when only a minority fraction of a per-existing tooth has been chipped or removed due to decay.
- Dental Implants cost is highly considered by most patients thinking about improving their smile. An implant is a long-term solution that has greatly improved dentistry since it’s invention in the 60’s. Tooth implant cost is, by far, the most bang for the buck and best long lasting option. Made from titanium, an artificial root is implanted into the gums and jaw. The dental implant cost savings will be achieved with scale- this means considering a full set of implants with a full denture appliance is a thing worth contemplating.
- Dentures These are removable appliances that are placed over the gums once all the teeth have been removed. Can be an option for upper, lower, or a partial set, depending on what you want and need. All these possibilities can alter the cost of affordable dentures.
Cosmetic Dentistry– The Art Of How To Whiten Teeth
We all want a healthy smile and a mouth that functions the way it is supposed to, and most Americans want more. An attractive smile is considered important to over 96% of Americans, and improving your smile from its current condition has never been more practical. With advances in cosmetic dentistry, attaining a beautiful smile has never been within such close grasp.
We do dental veneer procedures, utilize the best teeth whitening system, implement cosmetic bonding, and are veneers cost conscious when helping you plan for payment.
With many case studies and before and after pictures of our past treatments, you’ve got to schedule a meeting to see the kind of work we can do!
Do You Know About Gingivitis and Gum Disease?
Have you heard “An apple a day keeps the doctor away?” This is basically saying, take care of yourself regularly with good habits and you will not need to visit the doctor.
The same is true with dentistry. Maintaining good oral habits like cleaning teeth and flossing will keep you out of our advanced treatment chair! In addition to cleaning at home regularly and proficiently, you should visit our office for a quick and routine dental exam every six months. This type of attention to your oral health with keep your in good standing with us, and you will never experience the kinds of diseases that are the result of bad oral hygiene.
In order to help prevent serious diseases we do the following:
- Educate you on gingivitis and steps to avoid gum disease and periodontitis.
- Keep teeth cleaning cost down with experienced and educated dental hygienists that work full-time on our staff.
- Let you know about holistic and alternative toothache remedies before you jump to prescription medicine. Sometimes the search for a toothache cure can lead to the discovery of a complicated illness.
- Handle all type of TMJ treatment and help you get fitted for night guards.
- Provide you with emergency dental care when you are in dire straights.
- Help defeat gingivitis with professional teeth cleaning and removal of all the harmful bacteria in addition to fluoride treatment.
So there you have it, a brief overview of our most commonly-asked about treatments. We perform these and many others that provide a basic foundation for all dental practices. The objective is for you to be covered for all needs in our office, which is conveniently located in Bellevue for all your oral needs.
Please feel free to browse the site and send us any messages you may have regarding dental insurance, treatment, or about your dental history. A contact form is available on the About Us page, where you will find a form to email us. Send any inquiry you may have, we strive to serve the community and spread dental education!